Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Thank you

Hello and Welcome,

I would like to thank all of you for your support and kind words over the past 10 months!  In my wildest dreams I never thought I would find such amazing customers!  Some of you have been there from the start, some of you are new around here, and some of you have become AMAZING friends! 
I love you all the same and I am very thankful for everyone of you <3

I would also like to send a HUGE THANK YOU to Jessica over @ http://www.thebauerbunch.com/  Jessica and I becmme fast friends with her first custom order for Miss. Nora.  Over the months I have have been blessed to watch her little Miss grow along with her 2 handsome little boys!  Jessica is an amazing mother, wife and friend!  She also has a gift for turning a boring blog into something WONDERFUL!  Without her help my little place on the web would not be this pretty! 

I look forward to getting to know all of you better, as I start this new journey blogging! 



 photo twitter_zps01df4481.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment