Friday, April 18, 2014

My Little's



I don't talk enough about how AMAZING my oldest is!  Partly to make him feel safe and to keep his heart safe!  My sweet, smart, caring, silly, fun loving little boy is growing up to such an amazing young man!  He is wise well beyond his years and he is such an important part of our family!
Peyton and Ella look up to him and light up when he comes into the room! The bond they share is like no other!  When they fight they FIGHT but when they love and play there is nothing like it!   It warms my heart knowing I brought these 3 perfect little people into the world!

The love I have for these three little people is like no other!  I will love, support, and be on their side for the rest of my days!  I may not always like the choices they make in life but I will never turn on them!  They will forever be my little sweet pea's and I look forward to watching them grow into wonderful adults and parents! 

Love,
Momma




 photo twitter_zps01df4481.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment